Share this product beyond Facebook and Twitter!
Product Code: 899-500004
The cell design provides direct weight measurement without the need of mechanical linkages.
Our Compression Type Load Cells experts are here to help!
Schedule A Call
Have A Product Question?
The B-TEK CPR-M Analog Load Cell is housed in a laser-welded stainless steel housing for superior environmental protection. A poly-coated stainless steel sheath prevents moisture and rodent damage to the 60' integral cable. The cell design provides direct weight measurement without the need for mechanical linkages.
- NTEP COC: 04-098A2
- Full Scale Output: 2 mV/V
- Temperature: Compensated 14° to 104° F / -10° to 40° C
- Operating -22° to 158° F / -30° to 70° C
- Safe Overload: 150% Full scale
- Rated Excitation: 10 V DC (18 V maximum)
- Combined Error: 0.02% Full scale
- Insulation Resistance: >5000 megohms
- Housing Seal: Hermetically sealed - IP68
- Cable Protection: Poly-coated stainless steel braided sheath
- Cable Length: Integral - 60 ft
Max Cell Capacity
- 44,000 lb
- 77,000 lb
- 110,000 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
- 5-year surge/lightning warranty covering CPR-M load cells