The B-TEK Super Sack weighing system is the ideal solution for bag-filling applications. We offer several options, ranging from just the frame if you have an existing 5x5 floor scale, a package that includes a 10k capacity scale and frame, to the full solution that also includes the controller/indicator. We use thick steel with stainless configuration or abrasion-resistant paint for robust construction, so you can trust that your product will last. And with precise filling, you can be sure that your bags will be accurately distributed and filled to the exact weight.
- Floor Scale Certificate of Conformance: 94-092A4
- Frame Type: Portable Bulk Bag Filler
- Available in Carbon & Stainless
- Overall Height: 7'
- Compatible Floor Scale Size: 5' x 5' "See Frame Fit Spec Page for Details"
- Acceptable Bag Size: 35" x 35" to 48" x 48"
- Acceptable Pallet Size: Up to 52" x 60"
- Fill Tube Size: 10" Standard, Height Adjustable from 30"-64", Custom Sizes Available
- Finish: Alkyd Enamel
- Assembly: Easy Slide Together Frame with Quick Release Pins
- Frame with Base Includes both the Frame and 10k 5x5 Clydesdale Scale Base
- Frame Complete Includes the Frame, 10k 5x5 Clydesdale scale Base and T403S Batch Controller/Indicator
- Warranty: 2-Year on Structure
Options & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the bagging frame comes with a 10" diameter fill tube. This tube is used to connect your existing gate valve on the upper end and the fill bag on the lower end.
No, the frame is static and does not have mechanical vibration.
Yes, the fill tube is adjustable 30"-64"
Assembly and disassembly are very simple, the components slide into one another, and quick-release pins hold everything together making assembly and disassembly a simple process.
The batch controller has two feeds fast and slow.
The gate valve relays are 120V.
Yes, the batch controller has a push button E-Stop.
The frame comes with quick-release rope hooks.
No, it has a standard 10" tube that the bag gets tied to.
We have a fit assurance spec sheet under the resource tab for reference. If your scale falls within the measurements on this sheet, it should work with your scale.
No, the frame is not a weighing device, however, it is mounted to the weighing device which could have NTEP approval.
The termination of the wiring is very simple. The batch box is fed with 120V, the scale interconnect cable is connected, and your gate valve wiring is connected which is all labeled on the inside of the controller.
The frame does not play a role in how fast bags are filled. This is based on the feed from your delivery system and how fast the product is delivered to the fill tube.
The only programming required is setting the setpoint targets for the fast and slow feed which is covered in the downloadable manual under the resource tab.
Not at this time but we are more than happy to build a custom hopper top to suite your needs.
Yes, any controller can be used with this frame. The controller mounting bracket that is included with the frame is a universal bracket and will work with most industry standard indicators.