Share this product beyond Facebook and Twitter!
Product Code: 821-700001
The T104P and T104S indicators are ideal for general weighing, simple parts counting and check weighing using the multi-color Stacklight display. They are the perfect option for bench scales and floor scales used in production, packaging, warehousing, inventory and shipping/receiving.
- Responsive Keypad - Chemical resistant and simple to wash down
- IP66 Certification - Completely dust-proof and rated to withstand powerful water jets while cleaning
- Versatile Connectivity - Connects to old and new peripherals as well as TCP/IP networks
- Stacklight Display - Easily view weight readings while utilizing multiple colors for instant check weighing verification
- Flexibility - Included software allows for a variety of weighing applications
- Battery Backup - Flexibility to weigh anywhere without power restrictions
Our Other Indicators experts are here to help!
Schedule A Call
Have A Product Question?
The T104P and T104S weighing indicators feature a rugged, high-impact ABS or stainless steel housing, a large, multicolor, backlit LCD display, a built-in rechargeable battery, a waterproof M12 scale connector and a bi-directional RS232 port.
- NTEP COC: 22-110
- Canadian approval: AM:6206
- Compliance Marks: CSA, CE, WEEE, RoHS
- FCC Part 15 Class A; Canada ICES-003 Class A; IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B, basic environments
- UL61010-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 61010-1; IEC/ EN 61010-1
- 6-digit, 7-segment LCD display with multi-color backlight, 45 mm / 1.8 in high digits
- T104P ABS IP54 / Nema 3S ingress rating
- T104S 304 Stainless Steel IP66 / Nema 4 Ingress Rating
- Wear resistant display panel overlay - 4 membrane function keys
- Up to 6 x 350 ohm load cells
- 1:6,000 Class III/IIIL NTEP and Class III/IIIHD Measurement Canada
- Maximum displayed resolution 30,000 counts
- Internal resolution 68,500 counts per mV/V per second
- Capacity selections up to 99,999 g/kg/lb/t
- Weight units g, kg, lb, oz, lb:oz, metric tonnes
- 5VDC excitation voltage
- 100-240 VAC / 50/60 Hz Universal Power Supply
- Rechargeable lead-acid battery, up to 100 hours continuous use with backlight off
- RS232 serial data port for printer or PC connection included
- Configuration and print template software
- Optional second port USB Device or TCP/IP Ethernet
- Easy to use and set up with improved calibration procedure
- Software includes built in scale diagnostics
- M12 IP68 Load cell connector with field wireable connector or screw terminal wiring