Share this product beyond Facebook and Twitter!
Product Code: 911-3100
The Clydesdale floor scale is designed for use in a variety of industrial, commercial, and agricultural applications.
Our Floor Scales experts are here to help!
Schedule A Call
Have A Product Question?
The Clydesdale floor scale is designed for use in a variety of industrial, commercial, and agricultural applications. NTEP (trade approved) platform sizes range from 24" x 24" to 120" x 96". Capacities from 500 lb x .1 lb to 20,000 x 5 lb. B-TEK excels in the ability to design and build the Clydesdale for applications beyond the normal, everyday warehouse scale. Custom sizes and capacities are available upon request.
- COC: 94-092A4
- Above ground or pit installation
- 4-3/8" deck height (2,500 - 10,000 lb) adjustable
- NTEP platform sizes: 24" x 24" to 60" x 84"
- 1/4" 304 stainless steel smooth or tread plate deck with structural channel sub-structure
- Top or side access junction box
- Stainless steel ball encapsulated feet - 2.5" diameter base
- Top access foot leveling and lifting eyes
- Stainless steel (IP67) load cells, 350 Ohms, 3.0 mV/V, FM Approved
- NEMA 4 junction box with signal trim summing board
- NTEP Approved
Options & Accessories
Clydesdale Portability Frame
Product Code: 917-1350
Clydesdale Stainless Steel Pit Frame
Product Code: 917-0051
Frequently Asked Questions
- 3-Years weighbridge steel structure
- 2-Years on load cells, junction box, and summing board