The High-Resolution Counting Scale (HRCS) combines exceptional accuracy, reliability, and robustness in a single design. The HRCS can be set up as a high-resolution counting scale, high-resolution check weighing scale, or a high-resolution standalone bench scale.
*Photo is shown with the optional keypad.
- Standard capacities: 2, 10, 70 and 175 lb
- *1, 5, 25, 50 and 100 lb capacities available through custom setup. Requires part number 825-300199 to configure and calibrate.
- 1 billion internal count resolution using the high accuracy of the Quartzell transducer
- Aluminum die-cast clamshell base with 1100% overload and shock protection
- Available applications:
- Counting application with 40 PLU piece weight data storage (keypad required)
- High Resolution Balance for general weighing
- (3) Stainless steel weighing platter with adjustable Feet
- Backlit display with seven 0.5 inch segments
- Units: lb, kg, g, oz, and custom
- Ports: Comes standard with (2) Serial ports, (1) Ethernet, (3) Inputs and (3) Outputs
- (2) RS232 serial ports (green connector)
- (1) Mini USB VCP port: connected in parallel with COM2 or consumes COM2 if used
- (1) Ethernet port (local base: client or server. Dual base: server only)
- (1) Analog port (green connector) only active when optional 5V analog card is fitted
- (1) Side RJ45 connector dedicated for remote keyboard only
- (1) 9V DC power socket to allow the base or indicator to be powered from the DC socket on the rear of the base or directly from the rear of the indicator