Our Floor Scales experts are here to help!
Schedule A Call
Have A Product Question?
B-TEK’s Clydesdale Matrix UW Lift Deck floor scale is the ultimate washdown scale and is ideal in food processing plants and other heavy washdown environments. The stainless steel material, no formed channels, and structural solid welds contribute to the heavy duty nature of the Matrix UW. This allows for easy cleaning and prevention of bacteria growth and build up. The Matrix UW lift deck comes standard with stainless steel hermetically sealed IP69K load cells, access holes on the top plate with easy open latch locks and dual gas shocks to aid in raising and safety bars to keep the deck locked in the open position for cleaning. Making it easy to raise and lower by a single operator.
*Image shown with Jbox installed.
- NTEP COC: 94-092A4 / NTEP approved at 5,000d
- Type: Above ground or pit
- Scale Capacity: 5,000 - 10,000 lbs
- End Load Capacity: 80% for 10K capacity and 100% for 5K capacities
- Scale Height: 4” nominal height, adjustable
- Available Sizes: 4’ x 4’ - 5’ x 5’ - Custom sizes upon request
- Weighbridge: 1/4” 304 Stainless Steel smooth or tread plate with structural solid weld bar frame
- Deck: Access holes on top plate with easy open latch locks, dual gas shocks to aid in raising and safety bars to keep the deck locked in the open position for cleaning
- Finish: All exposed surfaces are media blasted to a clean, consistent appearance
- Load Cell: Stainless Steel hermetically sealed (IP69K) load cells
- Leveling Foot: B-TEK Stainless Steel rigid foot - 3.00” diameter base
- Junction Box: Remote access NEMA 4X junction box with signal trim summing board
Options & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
3-Years on weighbridge steel structure
2-Years on load cells, junction box, and summing board