Our Floor Scales experts are here to help!
Schedule A Call
Have A Product Question?
The B-TEK 4 Square Floor Scale offers a well-constructed platform for use in warehouses, commercial facilities and light industrial locations. The NTEP approved platform features mild steel construction, tread plate decking, top access junction box and a tough two-component epoxy paint. Precision alloy steel load cells and adjustable leveling feet can maintain scale performance on rough or uneven mounting surfaces. The sealed junction box and IP67 rated load cells allow the scale to be used indoors or outdoors. The standard 48” x 48” platform with 5000 lb capacity is the most common size required for the industry.
FLOOR SCALE DECK TYPE: Tread
JUNCTION BOX ACCESS: Top
- NTEP COC: 94-092A3
- Type: Above ground or pit
- Scale Capacity: 5,000 lb
- End Load Capacity: 150%
- Scale Height: 3-1/2" nominal, adjustable
- Available Sizes: 4' x 4'
- Weighbridge: 3/16" carbon steel tread plate decking with formed channel sub-structure
- Deck: Top access junction box, threaded lifting eye bolt hole in platform center
- Paint System: Alkyd Enamel
- Load Cell: (4) 4,000 lb, plated alloy steel, 350 Ohms, 3.0 mV/V cells
- Leveling foot: B-TEK Level-Flex rubber feet - 2.5" diameter base
- Junction Box: NEMA 4 fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) box with signal trim summing board
Options & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
1-Year on weighbridge steel structure, load cells, junction box and summing board