Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
High Impact Coil Scale
The High Impact series offers a rugged structural steel weighbridge and the reliability of double-ended shear beam load cells to provide legal for trade accuracy in extreme industrial applications. Industrial weighing operations require heavy-duty, reliable scales that function 24 hours continuously. B-TEK offers a complete line of High Impact scales to satisfy these demanding applications. The High Impact series scales can be utilized in a number of applications, including: coil, pipe, and steel processing. Also, The High Impact scale can be used for coil transfer car weighing and coil processing lines.
- Quantity Available: 0
- Availability: Call 800.266.8900 to order
- COC: 97-132
- NTEP capacities from 20,000 to 120,000 lb - Special capacities available
- Non-NTEP electromechanical designs are available
- Full electronic NTEP platform sizes range from 4' x 6' to 20' x 10' - Special sizes available
- Load cell overload protection to 150%
- Designed for 100% End Load Capacity (CLC)
- 1/2" Smooth plate deck (bolted) is standard with optional diamond plate available
- All scales are constructed with heavy structural steel
- Scales can be built with flat decks, V-decks, or with rails for coil transfer car weighing