Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Side Rail Truck Scale
The B-TEK Side Rail truck scale is renowned for durable and accurate operation in the harshest of environments. Two versions are available to satisfy a wide variety of applications. Structural I-Beam Design Weighbridge design utilizes main girder beams as integral side rails. The side rails provide an increased safety factor and make the B-TEK Side Rail a more durable scale. B-TEK scales are constructed to last decades, not just years. All structural steel is shot blasted to commercial blast spec SSPC-6 and coated with a high-performance epoxy/polyurethane system.
- COC: 97-116A1
- Type: Above ground integral side rail
- Scale Capacity: Up to 270,000 lb
- Concentrated Load Capacity: 80,000 lb
- Scale Height: 23” (Steel Deck) 22-3/4” (Concrete Deck)
- Available Widths: 10’ - 14’
- Weighbridge Deck: 3/8” tread plate decking or 6” concrete deck. Option: Factory supplied deck sheeting and rebar
- Steel Preparation/Paint: Commercial blast cleaning SSPC-SP6; Cross-Linked two-part Epoxy - 2 to 4 mil primer base coat; Two-part UV resistant Polyurethane - 2 to 4 mil top coat
- Load Cell: 77K CPR-M analog compression-column load cell, 700 Ohm, 2 mV/V Stainless steel environmentally sealed (IP68) construction
- Load Cell Cable: Stainless steel sheathed cable with clear polymer coating, integral
- Electrical: Junction Box NEMA 4X FRP enclosure(s) and B-TEK 4-cell summing board with GDT surge protection
- Surge Protection: CPR-M analog load cells utilize ground straps and base plate isolation disc Surge protection enhanced by Tripp-Lite Isobar Ultra 4-Outlet line transient protection device