Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Product Code:946-DURATRON KIT
The B-TEK Duratron is an innovative low-profile design that delivers strength and durability in a scale as low as 11-1/2” high. The Duratron is great for agricultural, industrial, and over-the-road applications. It fits just about anywhere that space is a premium. Combine the Duratron with B-TEK’s cutting-edge technology packages to help improve your facilities operations.
- COC: 01-075
- Type: Above ground flat top and pit installation
- Scale Capacity: Up to 270,000 lb
- Concentrated Load Capacity: 72,000 lb
- Scale Height: 12” standard - 11-1/2” available for retrofit installation
- Available Widths: 10’ - 12’
- Weighbridge Deck: 3/8” tread plate decking - welded to beams or 8” concrete deck with factory installed tin and rebar - “ready to pour”
- Steel Preparation/Paint: Commercial blast cleaning SSPC-SP6; Cross-Linked two-part Epoxy - 2 to 4 mil primer base coat; Two-part UV resistant Polyurethane - 2 to 4 mil top coat
- Load Cell: 65,000 double ended shear beam - parallel link suspension system; Plated alloy steel with fully welded gauge covers (IP67)
- Load Cell Cable: Braided metal sheathed cable
- Electrical: Junction Box NEMA 4X FRP enclosure(s) and B-TEK 4-cell summing board with GDT surge protection
- Surge Protection: Tripp Lite Isobar Ultra 4-Outlet line transient protection device and scale grounding package