Share this product beyond Facebook and Twitter!
Product Code: 916-1000
The most robust design in a floor scale. The Workhorse is fully customizable and is made to withstand capacities up to 40,000 lbs.
Our Floor Scales experts are here to help!
Schedule A Call
Have A Product Question?
The B-TEK Workhorse platform scale is designed for the most extreme industrial weighing applications. Heavy and frequent material handling vehicle traffic, highly concentrated loads such as steel billets are no problem for the Workhorse. The Workhorse is constructed with wide flange beams and heavy tread plate decking to form a robust weighing platform. NTEP (trade approved) platform capacities range from 20,000 to 40,000 lb. The Workhorse can be mounted above ground or in a pit foundation. B-TEK prides itself in the ability to customize weighing platforms to meet unique requirements so the straight forward scale design of the Workhorse allows almost unlimited platform customization.
- NTEP COC: 18-061
- Type: Above ground or pit
- Scale Capacity: 20,000 x 5 lb / 30,000 x 10 lb / 40,000 x 10 lb
- End Load Capacity: 100% for 20K and 40K capacities / 66% for 30K capacity
- Scale Height: 9" to 14" depending on platform size and capacity
- Available Sizes: 4' x 4' - 12' x 10' - Custom sizes available upon request
- Weighbridge: 3/8" carbon steel TREAD or SMOOTH plate with WF-Beam sub-structure
- Deck: Welded deck plate standard - Bolted deck plate optional
- Paint System: Alkyd Enamel
- Junction Box: Externally mounted NEMA 4X stainless steel junction box with signal trim summing board. Top access junction box available by request or standard when platform is installed in pit
- Load Cell: B-TEK LCMT mount assembly bolted to WF-Beam sub-structure:
- 20K capacity: (4) 10,000 lb, plated alloy steel, 350 Ohms, 3.0 mV/V
- 30K capacity: (4) 10,000 lb, plated alloy steel, 350 Ohms, 3.0 mV/V
- 40K capacity: (4) 20,000 lb, plated alloy steel, 350 Ohms, 3.0 mV/V
- NTEP (trade approved)
Frequently Asked Questions
- 5-Years on weighbridge steel
- 2-Years on load cells, junction box, and summing board