Share this product beyond Facebook and Twitter!
Product Code: 899-500000
Built-in, fast acting protection devices guard against damage from surge voltage and lightning events.
Our Compression Type Load Cells experts are here to help!
Schedule A Call
Have A Product Question?
The B-TEK CPD-M digital load cells offer robust construction and measurement technology far superior to traditional analog output load cells. Continuous diagnostic self-checks and instantaneous adjustments to environmental changes ensure error-free performance, superior accuracy, and excellent long-term measurement stability. The CPD-M stainless steel housing is hermetically sealed (IP68) and impervious to water ingress. Built-in, fast-acting protection devices guard against damage from surge voltage and lightning events. The B-TEK CPD-M digital load cell has an installed base of more than 130,000 units worldwide.
- NTEP COC: 03-072
- Full Scale Output: RS-485 Digital Output
- Temperature: Compensated 14° to 104° F / -10° to 40° C
- Operating -22° to 158° F / -30° to 70° C
- Safe Overload: 150% Full scale
- Rated Excitation: 10 VDC (15 V maximum)
- Combined Error: 0.02% Full scale
- Insulation Resistance: >5000 megohms
- Housing Seal: Hermetically sealed - IP68/69K
- Connector Seal: Glass to metal seal - IP68
- Cable Protection: Poly coated stainless steel braided sheath
- Cable Length: Detachable cable lengths - 16 ft / 40 ft / 60 ft
Max Cell Capacity
- 44,000 lb
- 77,000 lb
- 110,000 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
- 5-year surge/lightning warranty covering CPD-M load cells