Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Product Code: 912-BW-2418-100-SSSP-KIT
The B-TEK Weigh-A-Round portable platform scale is built for mobile weighing applications. Inboard wheels are standard for point-to-point straight line mobility. The rear mounted swivel casters makes maneuvering in tight confines easy. The scale is available in painted mild steel and 304 stainless with a 24" x 18" or 30" x 24" weighing surface. The capacities range from 100 to 1,500 lb, which make the Weigh-A-Round a versatile scale. It can be paired with an indicator mounted to the top of the column or customized to meet a unique application requirement. The mounting surface on top of the column can be enlarged to accommodate a weight display and printer or even a counting scale.
- Ideal for
- Shipping and Receiving
- Manufacturing and Industrial Facilities
- Food Processing
- Chemical Companies
- Built in a wide variety of configurations to fit your application needs
- Easy maneuvering with
- Handle Grips
- Swivel Wheels
- Available in carbon and 304 stainless steel
- Expandable column to fit a counting scale or indicator of your choice
This kit contains:
- Tedea-Huntleigh 1250 High Capacity Single-Point / 75 kg (x 1)
- W-A-R HANDLE GRIPS-BLACK (x 2)
- BW-2418-SSSP INBOARD WEIGH-A-ROUND FRAME (x 1)
- RIGID WHEEL - 5" X 1-1 / 4" FLAT GREY 325# CAP (x 4)
- COC: NON-NTEP
- Type: Portable single point weighing platform
- Scale Capacity: 100 - 1,500 lbs.
- Platform Height: 6-9/16” nominal
- Available Sizes: 24” x 18” & 30” x 24” - custom sizes upon request
- Weighbridge: Heavy duty structural channel base frame and structural tube spider
- (2) fixed in-board and (2) rear mounted swivel wheels
- Column: 48” tall structural tube column with handle grips and universal top plate for indicator
- Platter: 304 stainless steel
- Carbon Finish: Epoxy paint finish on base frame and spider
- Stainless Finish: All exposed surfaces are media blasted to a clean, consistent appearance
- Load Cell: Anodized aluminum “brick type” single point load cell, Environmentally sealed (IP67), 350 Ohms, 2.0 mV/V, FM Approved