Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
In Motion Axle Scale
B-TEK's In Motion Axle Scale is preconfigured and wired inside a concrete foundation for easy installation. The load cells are factory calibrated and the indicator is preprogrammed. Just add power, zero the scale and start weighing. The In Motion Axle Scale is also portable and easy to transport, easy to install, and easy to relocate. The In Motion Axle Scale can be used in single pass weighing or two pass weighing - Weigh In and Weigh Out.
- COC: Non-NTEP
- Capacity: 40,000 lb per axle
- Display Resolution: 20 lb
- Saves time and money
- Weather resistant enclosure
- Automatic print: Time/Date, Truck Id, Axle weights, and Gross, Net, Tare weights
- Operating Speeds: Structurally certified for "in road use" at 40 mph up to 50,000 lb
- Recommended spead 2-3 mph
- Speed error above 7 mph
- Load Cells: (4) 20,000 lb folded shear beam
- Stainless steel, hermetically sealed, IP68 ingress protection, M12 watertight connectors
- Site Requirements: Minimum 80' "flat and level" approach on either side of the scale recommended. A poured concrete approach to the scale is NOT required but will improve accuracy. Minimum 10' poured concrete approach is recommended.
- 12" bed of CA-6 structural fill (crushed stone) for foundation
- Indoor controller/printer with outside traffic lights
- 5-inch remote display with super bright LEDs
- Remote truck ID key-fob so you don't have to leave the cab
- Two scale bidirectional dump station system
- Software to monitor trucks, farm, fields, commodities, moisture, and weight. Cloud and Android based